Item # 2589
This pump was recently removed from service in working order, has been cleaned and tested and comes with a 90 day warranty. Includes a built in hospital grade power cord, user manual on CD and working battery. A new battery can be installed for an additional $34. Click here
to purchase a new battery. Multiple units available. Quantity discounts available, please contact us for more information.
This pump can be used for human or veterinary applications. This pump can use a standard Baxter Straight IV set.
The Flo-Gard 6201 Volumetric Infusion Pump is industry standard in standard set infusion pump technology.
* Flow Check Occlusion Alarm-an in-line resistance display of incremental back pressure
* Flow Rate Calculation is automatic after volume and time are selected
* Slide Clamp Option offers an additional step to protect against inadvertent gravity free flow
* Front Panel Lock-out protects against tampering
* Programmed Delivery Profile allows up to 10 steps, individualizing control of infusion ramping and tapering
* Incremental Flow Rate can deliver 1-99.9 mL /hr in increments of 0.1 mL /hr
* Automatic Restart once occlusion clears
* Automatic Piggybacking of secondary medications
* H x W x D - 29 x 20 x 13 cm / 11.4 x 8 x 5.1 in
* Weight 5.3kg (11.6 lb)
* Channels Single
* Range of Flow Rate 1-99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL/hr increments and 1-1,999 ml/hr in 1 mL/hr increments
* Maximum VTBI 1-9,999 mL
* Automatic Restarts 09
* Alarm Intervals 1-7 seconds
* Battery/Time 12 volt, 2.0 ampere, sealed lead acid Battery Recharge 80% charged within 8 hr. Battery Life 6 hr at l,400 mL/hr.